Lipocel is a treatment for removing fat cells, which helps to slim the body. Lipocel, which targets various areas such as the abdomen, buttocks, and arms, provides customers with a superior alternative to more invasive procedures such as liposuction.
The Lipocel device is applied to the affected area and delivers a thermal energy pulse to the fat cells beneath the skin. This generated energy breaks down the cell’s outer membrane, permanently destroying unwanted cells. Evidence of treatment may not be visible until six weeks after the initial treatment.
One treatment can produce results, but multiple procedures can deliver optimal results. The amount of fat to be removed and the size of the treated area determine the number of treatment sessions required.
How does Lipocel deliver results?
The Lipocel body contouring treatment delivers HIFU energy to a precise depth of 1.3 cm under the skin. The devices’ innovative skin protection system effectively destroys fat cells, tightening the skin without affecting the epidermis.
The temperature of the Lipocel hand piece can be increased up to 70 degrees Celsius in the target zone. It is the temperature required to burn subcutaneous fat. The body’s natural processes process and excrete the destroyed fatty tissue. This high heat energy also stimulates collagen contraction for smooth, firm results.
Lipocel treatments can be completed in just 5-45 minutes and are painless, thanks to the patented contact cooling cartridges used to keep the skin cool during the process. Above all, Lipocel treatment has produced remarkable results, with most patients achieving 20-40% fat loss in 2-12 weeks.
Why choose Lipocel for your practice?
There are many body contouring devices in the market, but Lipocel offers several advantages that set it apart from its competitors.
- Lose fat and get in shape
- As a 2-in-1 treatment, Lipocel provides not only permanent fat loss benefits but also bodybuilding benefits.
- Fast and convenient treatment
- Lipocel treatment times range from 5 to 45 minutes depending on the area to be treated.
- Clinical studies have proven that Lipocel reduces stubborn fat in treated areas by 20-40%. A slight improvement is seen immediately after treatment, lasting 2 to 12 weeks.
- Treatment is non-invasive and requires no downtime
- As it is a non-surgical and non-invasive procedure, patients can expect to return to their daily lives soon after treatment.
- Increased comfort through contact cooling
- With its patented contact cooling technology, Lipocel ensures the temperature is maintained to provide a more comfortable experience, especially compared to alternative treatments such as fat freezing.
- Lipocel is a game changer in HIFU body contouring treatments. Get in touch with such clinics to learn how the Lipocel treatment system can enhance your aesthetics and extend your practice.
What Are the Benefits of Lipocel?
- Less Risk because Liposel Body Contouring is non-invasive.
- It does not cause physical stress like traditional (surgical) body sculpting.
- It eliminates post-surgery complications and concerns.
- Safe and painless, yet highly effective.
Rapid recovery without complications
Non-invasive body contouring eliminates the need for the body to work to repair all of the cuts and abrasions caused by surgical procedures that require patients to lie in bed and miss work for weeks.
Side effects such as mild irritation, pain, and redness may occur, but symptoms associated with mild burns usually go away within a day or two. You can complete your session with no downtime or visible traces and resume your daily activities immediately for immediate results.
Consistent, long-term results
Lipocel Body contouring is far more accurate than surgical solutions because it only targets fat cells. This procedure works well for skin toning and permanent fat loss treatment. Appropriate exercise and nutritional therapy can help accelerate and maintain these results.
Returning to your old diet and not maintaining a proper lifestyle can make things difficult. Having a healthy lifestyle along with proper exercise and following a balanced diet will keep you fit and healthy for a long duration.
Not everyone is a candidate for such surgeries. As a result, those susceptible to immune systems or blood conditions may be unable to have invasive surgical procedures performed on them. Non-surgical body contouring, on the other hand, is accessible and safe for everyone and accommodates all body types.