The right choice of office furniture for staff is influenced by many conditions and factors. Here it is worth considering the image of the company, which plays an important role in the business environment.
Therefore, special attention should be paid to the following criteria when choosing furniture for staff:
Company Field Of Activity
The selection of furniture mainly depends on the size of the company, its activities, and income. Depending on the type of activity, it is necessary to determine how many staff will be required to work in the office, the size and number of premises, and the need for workplaces. It is necessary to plan and furnish not only a working area for staff but also an area for receiving clients, relaxing, and eating, and a place for cabinets.
Classes Of Office Furniture for Staff
When choosing office furniture wholesale, one should also consider the level of income of the company, so the acquisition of one or another position depends on the number of allocated funds.
- Economy-class staff furniture is designed for small companies, it combines tolerable quality, practicality, and low price.
- Furniture for business class staff is ideal for equipping large companies. It is stylish, functional, and not cheap enough to help provide not only comfort and convenience but also indicate the prestige and solidity of the company.
- Premium class staff furniture is designed for the largest companies and holdings. It is distinguished by design refinements, technical innovations, high quality, the use of expensive materials, and a fairly high cost.
All furniture in the office should be consistent with the same style.
- Classical. Developed over the years working style. Ordinary traditional furniture of strict solutions, made of natural materials and, natural colors.
- Modern styles: Hi-tech, Pop art, Country, Eco-friendly style.
The most popular modern style is the Hi-tech style, which is loved by office workers. High technology and minimal decor. Furniture in this style is made using metal structures, plastic, and glass surfaces of non-standard shapes and various colors.
Materials For the Manufacture of Office Furniture
Along with expensive natural veneer from various tree species, inexpensive lumber close to natural (chipboard and MDF) is popular. To protect surfaces, artificial coatings (laminate, PVC edges, melamine coating) are actively used, which do not require special care.
Not the last role is played by accessories. It should organically fit into the design, be combined with the material from which the furniture is made and be easy to use and durable.
Office Color Scheme
Common colors for office furniture are natural wood-grain shades. But recently, a combination of natural shades with colored surface finishes has been relevant. Light tones of various color shades set you up for a good mood and active work. The dark color scheme is not only an indicator of rigor and formality but also of despondency and melancholy. But bright colors and sharp contrasts should be avoided.
For an office worker, you need – work and computer tables, and a chair. These items are more profitable to use as design elements of modular systems. The modular system may include tables, stands, drawers, cabinets, shelves, racks, and cabinets. The main task is to combine furniture elements in such a way as to ensure not only ergonomics but also the efficiency of the staff.
When choosing comfortable and modern furniture, it is necessary to pay attention to its operational properties: practicality, functionality, mobility, safety, and durability. Equipping the office with furniture according to all the criteria and wishes of the staff, be sure that you will create not only comfortable working conditions and a desire to work, but also win a good reputation as a leader.
Read more interesting articles at Weird Course